Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bill Update

After strenuous negotiations and too many hours on the phone we managed to reduce our phone bill by $10 per line per month. This means that our bill will be reduced by $20/month, the other two lines belong to Mom and Jacob. In addition they doubled the data limit on our internet line for no additional cost. After having to deal with T-Mobile's customer service department for 2 hours this afternoon I must say I'm not impressed with their service, however, I think it was worth the aggravation in the long run. Just as a helpful hint: anyone who would like advice on how to talk effectively with a telemarketer needs to talk to Micah. He had some really good tips. We've got two more bills left to negotiate-rent, and credit card interest rate. I'm less hopeful for these two but we'll take a stab at it. Or rather Doug will.

This is me

No comments:

Post a Comment