Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ohhh Yeaahhh

No this is not an insurance commercial, but we did just cut our auto insurance bill in half by changing providers. We have just discovered that by doing a little research, and putting in a little effort, several of the monthly bills we took for granted in the past can be reduced. You don't just have to live with these things...what a revelation! FYI if you currently use Geico as an auto insurer they are not the cheapest reputable company around. On a funny note, when they called me to try and get me to stay with their company not only could they not offer me a cheaper price, they informed me that I should be paying more. Needless to say I didn't find that particularly motivating. Next bill to tackle: phone and internet. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments: